Page 1 from 70
Total results: 72410
- of; of Chinese origin
- of; of Korean origin
- of; name of Japanese origin
- To obtain (something) in exchange for money or goods
- To obtain by some sacrifice.
- To bribe.
- To be equivalent to in value.
- to accept as true; to believe
- To make a purchase or purchases, to treat (for a meal)
- To make a bluff, usually a large one.
- Something which is bought; a purchase.
- To shed tears; to weep.
- To utter loudly; to call out; to declare publicly.
- To shout, scream, yell.
- To utter inarticulate sounds, as animals do.
- To cause to do something, or bring to some state, by crying or weeping.
- To make oral and public proclamation of; to notify or advertise by outcry, especially things lost or found, goods to be sold, etc.
- Hence, to publish the banns of, as for marriage.
- A shedding of tears; the act of crying.
- A shout or scream.
- Words shouted or screamed.
- A group of hounds.
- A pack or company of people.
- A typical sound made by the species in question.
- A desperate or urgent request.
- Common report; gossip.
- Do it yourself.
- To perform oneself a task usually relegated to an expert.
- Faith, allegiance.
- A feast given by one about to leave a place.
- A molecule, present in the signalling pathway of integrins, activating ras.
- Fairly good; considerable.
- A sports facility specialized for lifting weights and exercise.
- physical education class
- To go to the gym.
- A cheat or swindle; a rip-off.
- To cheat or swindle someone or something inappropriately.
- A college servant.
- The room in which such college servants work.
- A small kitchen for use by college students.
- Pain or discomfort.
- A diminutive form of the female given names Isabel and Isobel.
- To annoy; to harm or injure.
- That which annoys.
- A layer of material.
- A strand that, twisted together with other strands, makes up yarn or rope.
- In two-player sequential games, a "half-turn", or one move made by one of the players.
- State, condition.
- To bend; to fold.
- To flex.
- To work at diligently.
- To work diligently.
- To use vigorously.
- To travel over regularly.
- To persist in offering something to.
- To press upon; to urge importunately.
- To employ diligently; to use steadily.
- To work to windward; to beat.
- a support structure.
- a balancing pole used by rope dancers
- a long pole, normally with a hook, used to push barges upstream.
- The small container used to hold the consecrated bread of the Eucharist.
- A box used in the British mint as a place of deposit for certain sample coins taken for a trial of the weight and fineness of metal before it is sent from the mint.
- The box in which the compass is suspended; the binnacle.
- To test (sample coins) for the weight and fineness of metal before they are sent from the mint.
- move, proceed
- Abound, swarm, teem, be infested, with something.
- Upward curving observed in the planks of a wooden ship or boat.
- An upward curve at the edge of a plank.
- An upward curve in the lines of a wooden watercraft from amidships toward its bow and its stern.
- A person who secretly watches and examines the actions of other individuals or organizations and gathers information on them (usually to gain an advantage).
- To act as a spy.
- To spot; to catch sight of.
- To search narrowly; to scrutinize.
- To explore; to see; to view; inspect and examine secretly, as a country.
- A two-shilling coin.
- A two-year prison sentence.
- The Erromangan language.
- teletypewriter (originally), or a text display device, as used by the deaf to read voice communication converted to text by a communication assistant device (CA).
- For what cause, reason, or purpose.
- A young heifer.
- Turned away, contorted (of the face or body).
- Dryly humorous; sardonic or bitterly ironic.
- Twisted, bent, crooked.
- Deviating from the right direction; misdirected; out of place.
- To turn (away); to swerve or deviate.
- To divert; to cause to turn away.
- To twist or contort (the body, face, etc.).
- To cover; clothe; cover up; cloak; hide.
- The color space of the tristimulus values X, Y, and Z.
- of, the youth section of the Communist Party of the USA.
- Thus, so (now often accompanied by a hand gesture).
- Or even, or more like, nay. definition
- An affirmative vote, usually but not always spoken
- To melt; found; cast, as metal.
- A metal pan or boiler; yetling.
- Thus far; up to the present; up to some specified time.
- Continuously up to the current time; still.
- At some future time; eventually.
- Not as of the time referenced.
- In addition.
- Nevertheless; however; but; despite that.
- A species of coniferous tree, Taxus baccata, with dark-green flat needle-like leaves and seeds bearing red arils, native to western, central and southern Europe, northwest Africa, northern Iran and southwest Asia.
- Any tree or shrub of the genus Taxus.
- Other conifers resembling plants in genus Taxus
- in family Podocarpaceae
- in family Cephalotaxaceae
- The wood of the such trees.
- A bow for archery, made of yew wood.
- Made from the wood of the yew tree.
- A palatal approximant,
- form of (any of the religious ages in Hinduism).
- Barking or baying of dogs at their prey.
- name, also used as a formal given name.
- Suffering from aches, sore.
- Any of class of organic radicals, RCO-, formed by the removal of a hydroxyl group from a carboxylic acid.
- aerial; ethereal; incorporeal; visionary.
- To trust ( someone or something); to rely (
- To promise to marry (someone); to be engaged to.
- An affidavit to be signed by a contest winner to confirm eligibility.
- To hail with a cry of "ahoy".
- An utterance of this interjection.
- Consisting of air.
- Relating or belonging to air; high in air; aerial.
- Open to a free current of air; exposed to the air; breezy.
- Resembling air; thin; unsubstantial; not material; airlike.
- Relating to the spirit or soul; delicate; graceful.
- Without reality; having no solid foundation; empty; trifling; visionary.
- Light of heart; vivacious; sprightly; flippant; superficial.
- Having an affected manner; being in the habit of putting on airs; affectedly grand.
- Having the light and aerial tints true to nature.
- from place names in England. Variant spelling: Albee.
- name, anglicization of Irish Ailbhe, name of an Irish saint also anglicized as Albert.
- name used in Ireland, derived from Ailbhe, name of heroines in Irish legend.
- A diminutive of the male given names Alfred and Alfonso.
- An ambidextrous person.
- Of or pertaining to starch
- name of modern usage.
- Any univalent organic radical derived from an aromatic hydrocarbon by removing a hydrogen atom.
- Having the color of ashes.
- Having dry or dead skin (therefore discolored).
- Having awns; bearded, bristly
- Obliquely, crookedly; askew.
- Perversely, improperly.
- Turned or twisted toward one side; crooked, distorted, out of place.
- Wrong or distorted; perverse, amiss.
- A native female servant or maid, especially working for Europeans in South Asia.
- A verse in the Quran.
- Back against.
- Back against.
- A group of animals, in particular quail.
- A large group or collection.
- A group of women or girls; chiefly said of schoolgirls.
- A tough, a thug.
- Box-like or box-shaped.
- name transferred from the surname.
- Formless hindrances personified as an enemy
- A float moored in water to mark a location, warn of danger, or indicate a navigational channel.
- A life-buoy.
- To keep afloat or aloft; used with up.
- To support or maintain at a high level.
- To mark with a buoy.
- To maintain or enhance enthusiasm or confidence
- Crowded with business or activities; having a great deal going on.
- Engaged in activity or by someone else.
- Having a lot going on; complicated or intricate.
- Officious; meddling.
- To make somebody busy, to keep busy with, to occupy, to make occupied.
- To rush somebody.
- A police officer.
- A barn, especially one used for keeping cattle in.
- Alternative form of birle.
- Resembling cake in texture.
- Of or relating to cane (the plant) or canes.
- Abounding with canes.
- A less common spelling of Katie, diminutive of the female given name Catherine and related names.
- A guinea pig (rodent).
- To fill up or choke up; to stop up.
- To clog, to glut, or satisfy, as the appetite; to satiate.
- To fill to loathing; to surfeit.
- name transferred from the surname.
- A ghost town in British Columbia
- An unincorporated community in Florida
- A village in Nebraska
- A city in Wyoming
- Resembling or containing coke.
- Any bird of either of the genera Colius or Urocolius, endemic to sub-Saharan Africa.
- A rabbit, especially the European rabbit, Oryctolagus cuniculus (formerly known as
- Rabbit fur.
- Locally for other rabbit-like or hyrax-like animals, such as the ( dassie) or the pika ( formerly
- Used in the Old Testament as a translation of Hebrew šāpān (shaapaan, shaphan), thought to be the rock hyrax ( syn.
- A simpleton; one who may be taken in by a cony-catcher.
- An edible West Indian fish, a grouper given in different sources as: the hind of Bermuda;
- Several species of tropical west Atlantic groupers of family , such as the and
- The burbot.
- Affording comfort and warmth; snug; social
- A padded or knit covering put on an item to keep it warm, especially a teapot or egg.
- form (mystery story)
- To become snug and comfortable.
- To become friendly with.
- Resembling a cow, cowlike
- Affording comfort and warmth; snug; social
- A padded or knit covering to keep an item warm, especially a teapot or egg.
- A padded or knit covering for any item (often an electronic device such as a laptop computer).
- A work of crime fiction in which sex and violence are downplayed or treated humorously, and the crime and detection take place in a small, socially intimate community.
- To become snug and comfortable.
- To become friendly with.
- A “ (of unexpanded leaves, etc.); an opening
- A flattish or convex flower cluster, of the centrifugal or determinate type, on which each axis terminates with a flower which blooms before the flowers below it. Contrast
- A pouch or sac without opening, usually membranous and containing morbid matter, which develops in one of the natural cavities or in the substance of an organ.
- Of or pertaining to the urinary bladder or gall bladder (in compounds).
- A particular time or period of vague extent.
- During the day.
- In a dazed condition.
- A challenge.
- To renounce or dissolve all bonds of affiance, faith, or obligation with; to reject, refuse, or renounce.
- To challenge (someone) to do something difficult or impossible.
- To refuse to obey.
- To not conform to or follow a pattern, set of rules or expectations.
- A printing paper size, 17½ inches by 22½ inches.
- A demyship.
- To not allow.
- To assert that something is not true.
- To disallow
- to refuse to give or grant something to someone
- To prevent from scoring.
- To disclaim connection with, responsibility for, etc.; to refuse to acknowledge; to disown; to abjure; to disavow.
- To refuse (to do or accept something).
- Covered by dew.
- Having the quality of bearing droplets of water.
- Fresh and innocent.
- Shaped like a dome.
- Suffering from rot, or waterlogged
- Senile; in one's dotage
- A sweetheart; a prostitute or a mistress.
- A defined opinion.
- Quite sleepy or tired.
- Intellectually slow.
- Decaying, rotten, spongy.
- A set of two elements treated as one; a pair.
- any set of two different pitch classes.
- A pair of things standing in particular relation; dyadic relation.
- An element, atom, or radical having a valence or combining power of two.
- Coloured or tinted with dye.
- Comfortable; at ease.
- Requiring little skill or effort.
- Causing ease; giving comfort, or freedom from care or labour.
- Free from constraint, harshness, or formality; unconstrained; smooth.
- Consenting readily to sex.
- Not making resistance or showing unwillingness; tractable; yielding; compliant.
- Not straitened as to money matters; opposed to
- In a relaxed or casual manner.
- In a manner without strictness or harshness.
- Used an intensifier for large magnitudes.
- Not difficult, not hard.
- Something that is easy
- nervous, apprehensive
- creatively challenging; cutting edge; leading edge
- on the edge between acceptable and offensive; pushing the boundaries of good taste; risqué
- Having some of the forms, such as drapery or the like, too sharply defined.
- Cool by virtue of being tough, dark, or badass.
- Resembling an eel: long, thin and slippery.
- Covered with or dipped in egg.
- Resembling eggs in some way.
- Of or relating to an egg or eggs
- Pertaining to elm trees; in which elms grow.
- A city in Arizona
- A freshwater tortoise of the family Emydidae.
- Resentful desire of something possessed by another or others (but not limited to material possessions).
- An object of envious notice or feeling.
- Hatred, enmity, ill-feeling.
- Emulation; rivalry.
- Public odium; ill repute.
- To feel displeasure or hatred towards (someone) for their good fortune or possessions.
- To have envious feelings (at).
- To give (something) to (someone) grudgingly or reluctantly; to begrudge.
- To show malice or ill will; to rail.
- To do harm to; to injure; to disparage.
- To hate.
- To emulate.
- An epileptic shock.
- A tantrum or outburst.
- An insulated picnic cooler, using ice or refrigerated blocks to keep food and drinks cool.
- name, short for Esther or Estelle.
- A character in a work of fiction who is a stand-in for or knockoff of a character from an unrelated work
- A young hawk or falcon in the nest, or that has not yet fledged, especially one that will be trained for falconry.
- Having eyes.
- Having eye-like spots.
- Having the specified kind or number of eyes.
- A little island, especially in a river or lake.
- A system of taboos in the traditional religion of Madagascar.
- Taboo, or forbidden, under the fady system.
- To cause to fly; put to flight; drive off (by frightening).
- To frighten; scare; terrify.
- To be fear-stricken.
- A fright; a scare.
- Fear; a source of fear; a formidable matter; a fearsome or repellent-looking individual.
- to strip skin off
- to lash
- Extra pay granted to officers for length of service.
- having the qualities of a fox
- attractive, sexy (of a woman)
- (of a person) red-haired.
- (of wine) Having an animal-like odour
- spongy; soft; fat and puffy
- Producing, or filled with fumes
- A type of fish-trap consisting of tubular nets that are supported by hoops.
- In early Anglo-Saxon times, an army that was mobilized from freemen to defend their shire, or from select representatives to join a royal expedition.
- A city in Indiana, and other US places named for persons with the surname Gary.
- A city in South Dakota
- name, popular from the 1940s to the 1970s.
- A type of hydric soil, sticky, greenish-blue-grey in colour and low in oxygen.
- To be converted into this kind of soil.
- To squint; to look obliquely; to overlook things.
- A valley in a mountain area, especially one with a stream in the bottom
- To change tack with the wind crossing behind the boat. (Mostly used of boats and other small sailing craft — the corresponding manoeuver in a sailing ship is to wear.)
- To shift a fore-and-aft sail suddenly and forcefully from one side to the other, while sailing before the wind. (also jibe.)
- To sneer (see gibe.)
- gybe at: to hesitate, vacillate, or balk when faced with a proposal, plan, or course of action. (Obsolete)
- The act of gybing.
- A sudden shift of a sail's angle, or a sudden change in the direction that a boat is sailing.
- A sudden change in direction or approach; vacillation.
- A sneer. (see gibe.)
- Fermented wort used for making vinegar.
- The primary reproductive female caste of social insects (especially ants, wasps, and bees), those destined to become queens.
- fool; clumsy, awkward person
- long-legged person
- silly girl
- a swirling vortex
- a circular current, especially a large-scale ocean current
- A circular motion, or a circle described by a moving body; a turn or revolution; a circuit.
- to whirl
- A shackle or fetter, especially for the leg.
- to shackle, fetter, chain
- Thick or obscured with haze.
- Not clear or transparent.
- Obscure; confused; not clear.
- for someone who lived high, or on a hill.
- A city in Kansas.
- A community in New Brunswick, Canada.
- A melodic chanting style of Welsh preaching.
- The first matter of the cosmos, from which the four elements arose, according to the doctrines of Empedocles and Aristotle.
- A song of praise or worship.
- To sing (a hymn).
- To praise or extol in hymns.
- Promotion or propaganda; especially exaggerated claims.
- To promote heavily; to advertise or build up.
- unpleasantly sticky; yucky; disgusting
- excessively sentimental
- unwell or upset; in a bad state of mind or health
- In an idle manner.
- Without specific purpose, intent or effort.
- Of dubious authenticity, legitimacy or legality.
- Uncertain or chancy.
- A Jew.
- ‘Jewish’, seen in a derogatory sense; cunning, supercilious.
- of the colour of ink, especially black ink; dark.
- spattered or stained with ink
- Inward; interior; secret.
- Inwardly, within; internally; secretly.
- Heartily, completely, fully, thoroughly; extremely.
- Very small; itty
- The eighth month of the civil year in the Jewish calendar, after Nisan and before Sivan.
- name, Isobel, or Elizabeth.
- name, Isaac, Isambard, Isidore, or Ismail.
- Relating to the jaws.
- Characteristic of a Jew or (the) Jews; Jewish
- in the nature of a joke; jocular
- name, also used as a formal female given name.
- A girl or woman.
- A knockout (in boxing).
- To knock someone out, or render them unconscious or senseless.
- Affected with kibes.
- To look steadfastly; to gaze.
- name of modern usage.
- of, pertaining to, or resembling a lake
- of the color of a lake pigment; murky
- transparent; said of blood rendered transparent by the action of some solvent agent on the red blood corpuscles
- containing or resembling lime
- Titus Livius, a Roman historian
- crazy; mentally unsound
- Any of several place names (outside Britain named for persons with the surname).
- A town in Alabama.
- A town in Arkansas.
- A town in Indiana.
- A city in Massachusetts.
- A town in Norfolk, England, officially King's Lynn.
- An unincorporated community in West Virginia.
- A town in Wisconsin.
- A community in Nova Scotia.
- name usually appearing as a middle name.
- name, popular as a middle name.
- name, transferred from the surname, also associated with a New York department store.
- A native house servant in India.
- A diminutive of the male name Max.
- A diminutive of the female name Maxine.
- mazelike; like a maze.
- Not strait, zigzagging.
- Of or resembling a mine.
- Relating to a mire; swampy, boggy.
- An impure yellow sulphate of iron; yellow copperas or copiapite.
- mixed; various
- Tending to mix with others.
- misty; dark; murky
- To print more than one copy of a document using a computer printer rather than printing one original and copying it with a separate machine.
- Relating to muscle.
- One of the South and East Asian birds of the starling family Sturnidae.
- A traditional story which embodies a belief regarding some fact or phenomenon of experience, and in which often the forces of nature and of the soul are personified; a sacred narrative regarding a god, a hero, the origin of the world or of a people, etc.
- Such stories as a genre.
- A commonly-held but false belief, a common misconception; a fictitious or imaginary person or thing; a popular conception about a real person or event which exaggerates or idealizes reality.
- A person or thing held in excessive or quasi-religious awe or admiration based on popular legend
- A person or thing existing only in imagination, or whose actual existence is not verifiable.
- The distal end of the mandibles of a bird.
- spelling of (female water-elf)
- prying, inquisitive or curious in other’s affairs; tending to snoop or meddle
- A look at something to satisfy one's curiosity.
- A Russian no; a negative response.
- A mythical land in Greek Mythology.
- a main belt asteroid.
- Describing the taste of wine that has been aged in oak and acquired tannins from the wood.
- Containing oats.
- Resembling oats.
- To do as ordered by (a person, institution etc), to act according to the bidding of.
- To do as one is told.
- To be obedient, compliant (to a given law, restriction etc.).
- a white person.
- white, white-skinned.
- Relating to or resembling oil.
- Covered with or containing oil.
- Excessively friendly or polite but insincere.
- A marble with an oily lustre.
- A Turkish tile-based game.
- Alone in a category.
- Singularly superior; the best.
- Without sibling; without a sibling of the same gender.
- Without others or anything further; exclusively.
- No more than; just.
- As recently as.
- Above all others; particularly.
- Under the condition that; but.
- But; except.
- An only child.
- A banded variety of chalcedony, a cryptocrystalline form of quartz.
- A jet-black color, named after the gemstone.
- Having lots of oof (money); rich, wealthy.
- Of or pertaining to the quality of something that oozes.
- having characteristics of an orb
- A revel involving indiscriminate group sexual activity.
- Excessive indulgence in a specified activity.
- Resembling or characteristic of an owl.
- In a bad mood; cranky.
- Seeing poorly.
- A compound or radical bound to an oxygen by a single bond
- An acid anhydride
- Like pile or wool.
- Of, pertaining to, or having many pines
- Like a pipe; having a hollow stem.
- A feeling of sympathy at the misfortune or suffering of someone or something.
- Something regrettable.
- To feel pity for (someone or something).
- To make (someone) feel pity; to provoke the sympathy or compassion of.
- To act in a manner such that one has fun; to engage in activities expressly for the purpose of recreation or entertainment.
- To perform in (a sport); to participate in (a game).
- To compete against, in a game.
- To take part in amorous activity; to make love, fornicate; to have sex.
- To act as the indicated role, especially in a performance.
- To produce music or theatre.
- To produce music.
- To produce music using a musical instrument.
- To produce music (or a specified song or musical style) using (a specified musical instrument).
- To use a device to watch or listen to the indicated recording.
- To be performed; to be shown.
- To perform in or at; to give performances in or at.
- To act or perform (a play).
- To behave in a particular way.
- Contrary to fact, to give an appearance of being.
- To act with levity or thoughtlessness; to trifle; to be careless.
- To act; to behave; to practice deception.
- To bring into sportive or wanton action; to exhibit in action; to execute.
- To move in any manner; especially, to move regularly with alternate or reciprocating motion; to operate.
- To move gaily; to disport.
- To put in action or motion.
- To keep in play, as a hooked fish, in order to land it.
- To manipulate or deceive someone.
- Activity for amusement only, especially among the young.
- Similar activity, in young animals, as they explore their environment and learn new skills.
- "Repeated, incompletely functional behavior differing from more serious versions ..., and initiated voluntarily when ... in a low-stress setting."
- The conduct, or course of a game.
- An individual's performance in a sport or game.
- (turn-based games) An action carried out when it is one's turn to play.
- A literary composition, intended to be represented by actors impersonating the characters and speaking the dialogue.
- A theatrical performance featuring actors.
- A major move by a business.
- A geological formation that contains an accumulation or prospect of hydrocarbons or other resources.
- The extent to which a part of a mechanism can move freely.
- Sexual role-playing.
- A button that, when pressed, causes media to be played.
- A hill in Athens, the meeting-place of the democratic assembly in Ancient Greece.
- A gambling device based on the card game poker.
- Small and cramped.
- A flower; a bouquet; a nosegay.
- A motto inscribed inside a ring.
- suffering from pox
- sickening; unsatisfactory; generally bad
- Anything, as goods, etc., taken or got by violence; anything taken by force from an enemy in war; spoil; booty; plunder.
- That which is or may be seized by animals or birds to be devoured; hence, a person given up as a victim.
- A living thing that is eaten by another living thing.
- The act of devouring other creatures; ravage.
- The victim of a disease.
- To act as a predator.
- A new pupil at a school etc.; a junior student.
- A younger person.
- A beginner, a novice.
- An inferior person; a subordinate.
- Of inferior size, strength or significance.
- small, weak, not effective.
- A Hindu scripture.
- Any member of the genus of bromeliad plants.
- An albuminoid constituent of pus, related to mucin, possibly a mixture of substances rather than a single body.
- The passage between the iter and optocoele in the brain.
- A funeral pile; a combustible heap on which corpses are burned.
- Any heap or pile of combustibles.
- Mildly risqué, exciting.
- Having a strong flavor indicating origin; of distinct characteristic taste; tasting of the soil; hence, fresh; rich.
- Hence: Exciting to the mental taste by a strong or distinctive character of thought or language; peculiar and piquant; fresh and lively.
- To rest with confidence, as when fully satisfied of the veracity, integrity, or ability of persons, or of the certainty of facts or of evidence; to have confidence; to trust; to depend.
- misty; foggy; cloudy
- Resembling rope in appearance or texture, used especially of muscles that are thick or hard to the touch.
- Capable of forming rope-like or thread-like structures.
- Of poor quality; in poor health.
- Slimy, as after the action of Enterobacter aerogenes in syrup.
- Resembling rose, as in scent of perfume.
- A diminutive of the female given names Roxana, Roxane, or Roxanne.
- Pitiable; miserable.
- Pitiably; miserably.
- neat and orderly
- A piece of iron crossing the hole in the upper millstone, by which the stone is supported on the spindle.
- A farmer or tiller of the soil.
- To predict the future using crystal balls or other objects.
- To descry; to see.
- A cry or shout.
- A flock of wildfowl.
- An armhole (or, occasionally, a leghole) in tailoring and dressmaking.
- Having sexual appeal; suggestive of sex.
- That can sexually attract or arouse.
- interesting, attractive or appealing.
- Like size (weak glue or paste).
- Exhibiting size (the thickened crust on coagulated blood).
- reed (of a loom)
- A guideway in a knitting machine.
- The number of ends per inch in the cloth, provided each dent in the reed in which it was made contained an equal number of ends.
- To separate or part the threads of, and arrange them in a reed.
- green vitriol, or some earth impregnated with it
- To remove or destroy the ovaries (of an animal) so that it cannot become pregnant.
- A river in northern Scotland that flows to the Moray Firth.
- A bacterial infection in the eyelash or eyelid.
- The river, in Hades, over which the souls of the dead are ferried by Charon.
- The 5th moon of Pluto, discovered in 2012.
- A city on the Psel river in Ukraine, administrative centre of Sumy province.
- Sumy province (oblast), in northern Ukraine.
- A diminutive of Susan and of related female given names.
- A roundel barry wavy argent and azure; a fountain.
- The monetary unit of Guinea between 1971 and 1985, subdivided into 100 cauris.
- to synchronize
- to flush all pending I/O operations to disk
- Subsequently; then.
- Before now; ago.
- A kind of elevated flatland in Russia and Central Asia.
- A quicksand or bog.
Possible word length