Page 1 from 56
Total results: 57561
- In Egyptian mythology, (roughly) a spirit of the dead that has successfully completed its transition to the afterlife.
- hacks, hacking, or something done by a hacker.
- Game-deciding luck-based events in battles
- A person (especially a student) with a posh accent who looks down on those who are 'common'.
- Suffering from aches, sore.
- The wife of Lamech
- The wife of Esau.
- A king of Israel, mentioned in the Bible.
- name, very rarely used.
- A king of Judah mentioned in the book of Kings.
- A use of the interjection, ahem.
- To hail with a cry of "ahoy".
- An utterance of this interjection.
- A Tibeto-Burman language spoken in Burma, China, and neighboring countries.
- In South Asia, a woman employed to look after children; (formerly) a wet nurse.
- In China and Southeast Asia, a female domestic helper.
- A cross shaped like a T with a loop at the top, the Egyptian hieroglyph representing the Egyptian triliteral and often used as an amulet or charm for this concept.
- A tau cross.
- An afro-centric symbol of spiritualism, esp. as it relates to Kemetic spiritualism.
- Having the color of ashes.
- Having dry or dead skin (therefore discolored).
- A native female servant or maid, especially working for Europeans in South Asia.
- A verse in the Quran.
- that is common in many ethnicities in India.
- Traditionally among Brahmins, a Brahmin who has learned all the four Vedas.
- Nonsense; drivel; idle, meaningless talk.
- (in plural, the blahs) A general or ambiguous feeling of discomfort, dissatisfaction, uneasiness, boredom, mild depression, etc.
- Dull; uninteresting; insipid.
- Low in spirit or health; down.
- To utter idle, meaningless talk.
- Chewing tobacco.
- A plug or wad of chewing tobacco.
- The jaw.
- To chew; to grind with one's teeth; to masticate (food, or the cud); to champ (at the bit).
- To ruminate in thought; to consider; to keep the mind working upon; to brood over.
- To steal.
- Butea monosperma, a tree of southern Asia.
- An Indian percussion instrument.
- All; every; definition.
- Every one; every thing.
- For one; per.
- An individual item: the least quantitative unit in a grouping.
- To worry; to bother, annoy.
- A worry; trouble; bother.
- The far-right, especially violent far-right protestors.
- The open sea, especially as a place to fish.
- The practice of sea fishing for such as cod, ling and tusk.
- Balls or pieces of ice falling as precipitation, often in connection with a thunderstorm.
- Said of the weather when hail is falling.
- to send or release hail
- to greet; give salutation to; salute.
- To name; to designate; to call.
- to call out loudly in order to gain the attention of
- Healthy, whole, safe.
- The pilgrimage to Mecca made by pious Muslims; one of the five pillars of Islam.
- Pawnee Indian ceremony celebrating the union of Earth and Heaven and the genesis of life
- To listen attentively; often used in the imperative.
- A mountain range in Northern Germany; its rugged terrain extends across parts of Lower Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia.
- A basket made of rushes or flags, as for carrying fish.
- A clasp, especially a metal strap fastened by a padlock or a pin; also, a hook for fastening a door.
- A spindle to wind yarn, thread, or silk on.
- An instrument for cutting the surface of grassland; a scarifier.
- To shut or fasten with a hasp.
- To carry something; to transport something, with a connotation that the item is heavy or otherwise difficult to move.
- To pull or draw something heavy.
- To transport by drawing, as with horses or oxen.
- To steer a vessel closer to the wind.
- To shift fore (more towards the bow).
- To pull.
- To pull apart, as oxen sometimes do when yoked.
- A long drive, especially transporting/hauling heavy cargo.
- An amount of something that has been taken, especially of fish or illegal loot.
- A pulling with force; a violent pull.
- A bundle of many threads, to be tarred.
- Collectively, all of the products bought on a shopping trip.
- A haul video
- A diurnal predatory bird of the family Accipitridae, smaller than an eagle.
- Any diurnal predatory terrestrial bird of similar size and and appearance to the accipitrid hawks, such as a falcon
- An advocate of aggressive political positions and actions; a warmonger.
- An uncooperative or purely-selfish participant in an exchange or game, especially when untrusting, acquisitive or treacherous. Refers specifically to the Prisoner's Dilemma, alias the Hawk-Dove game.
- To hunt with a hawk.
- To make an attack while on the wing; to soar and strike like a hawk.
- A plasterer's tool, made of a flat surface with a handle below, used to hold an amount of plaster prior to application to the wall or ceiling being worked on: a mortarboard.
- To sell; to offer for sale by outcry in the street; to carry (merchandise) about from place to place for sale; to peddle.
- An effort to force up phlegm from the throat, accompanied with noise.
- To cough up something from one's throat.
- To try to cough up something from one's throat; to clear the throat loudly.
- To lounge; to loiter.
- form of (straw)
- Thick or obscured with haze.
- Not clear or transparent.
- Obscure; confused; not clear.
- A piece of mountain pasture to which a farm animal has become heafed; a heft.
- To become accustomed to and attached to an area of mountain pasture, seldom straying from it.
- To perceive sounds through the ear.
- To perceive (a sound, or something producing a sound) with the ear, to recognize (something) in an auditory way.
- To exercise this faculty intentionally; to listen to.
- To listen favourably to; to grant (a request etc.).
- To receive information about; to come to learn of.
- To listen to (a person, case) in a court of law; to try.
- To sympathize with; to share the feeling or opinion of.
- To deceive (someone) by making them believe something which has been maliciously or mischievously fabricated. (scam)
- Anything deliberately intended to deceive or trick.
- A form of chant and dance, which was developed in the Hawaiian Islands by the Polynesians who originally settled there.
- To dance the hula.
- The monetary unit of South Korea from February 15, 1953 to June 9, 1962.
- The eleventh letter of many Semitic alphabets/abjads (Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew, Syriac, Arabic and others).
- The eleventh letter of the Hebrew and Aramaic alphabets, kaph, especially when pronounced as a fricative (rather than as a plosive).
- The thong or braided cord of a whip, with which the blow is given.
- A leash in which an animal is caught or held; hence, a snare.
- A stroke with a whip, or anything pliant and tough.
- A stroke of satire or sarcasm; an expression or retort that cuts or gives pain; a cut.
- A hair growing from the edge of the eyelid; an eyelash.
- In carpet weaving, a group of strings for lifting simultaneously certain yarns, to form the figure.
- In British English, it refers to heavy drinking with friends, (i.e. We were out on the lash last night)
- To strike with a lash; to whip or scourge with a lash, or with something like one.
- To strike forcibly and quickly, as with a lash; to beat, or beat upon, with a motion like that of a lash.
- To throw out with a jerk or quickly.
- To scold; to berate; to satirize; to censure with severity.
- To ply the whip; to strike.
- To utter censure or sarcastic language.
- To fall heavily, especially in the phrase lash down
- To bind with a rope, cord, thong, or chain, so as to fasten.
- Remiss, lax.
- Soft, watery, wet.
- excellent, wonderful
- nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) carrying two electrons and bonded with a hydrogen (H) ion; the reduced form of NAD.
- A figure in Abrahamic religions, believed to have built an ark to save his family and members of each species of animal from the Great Flood.
- The 71st sura (chapter) of the Qur'an.
- of; shark.
- A solemn pledge or promise to a god, king, or another person, to attest to the truth of a statement or contract
- The affirmed statement or promise accepted as equivalent to an oath.
- A light or insulting use of a solemn pledge or promise to a god, king or another person, to attest to the truth of a statement or contract the name of a deity in a profanity, as in swearing oaths.
- A curse.
- An affirmation of the truth of a statement.
- to pledge
- Either of two flowering trees of the myrtle family, especially
- in Hawaii: the lehua, (native to Hawaii)
- the Malay apple, (native to Southeast Asia, introduced throughout the tropics).
- Any of various large, colourful, deep-bodied pelagic fish of the family Lamprididae.
- A large war canoe of the Society Islands.
- To throw (or be thrown) and break.
- To snog, to make out, to kiss.
- A passionate kiss.
- A romantic infatuation; a crush.
- The object of a romantic infatuation; a crush.
- Any obsession or passion.
- A crushing blow.
- A heavy fall of rain or snow.
- The head.
- To strike; to crush; to smash; to dash into pieces.
- A god of creativity and craftsmen, sometimes also identified with gods of death and the birth of the sun.
- A person who belongs to a monotheistic sect of Hinduism; Sadhs' beliefs are similar to those of Quakers
- A piece of designed to be worn around the
- A length of worn over the to the opposite often for or other occasions.
- To adorn with a sash or scarf.
- The opening part (casement) of a window usually containing the glass panes, hinged to the jamb, or sliding up and down as in a sash window.
- A draggable vertical or horizontal bar used to adjust the relative sizes of two adjacent windows.
- In a sawmill, the rectangular frame in which the saw is strained and by which it is carried up and down with a reciprocating motion; the gate.
- A former Hebrew unit of dry volume, about 7.7 or 7 quarts.
- A scab.
- To scratch; to rub.
- To play mean tricks; to act shabbily.
- Any one of several species of food fishes that make up the genus Alosa in the family Clupeidae, to which the herrings also belong;
- Matted material; rough massed hair, fibres etc.
- Coarse shredded tobacco.
- A type of rough carpet pile.
- To make hairy or shaggy; to roughen.
- hairy; shaggy
- Several species of sea birds in the family Phalacrocoracidae (cormorant family), especially the or Phalacrocorax aristotelis, found on European and African coasts.
- To shake, wiggle around.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To masturbate.
- To chase after; especially, to chase after and return (a ball) hit usually out of play.
- To perform the dance called the shag.
- A swing dance.
- An act of sexual intercourse.
- A casual sexual partner.
- A fundraising dance in honour of a couple engaged to be married.
- Any of three genera of large Asian ungulates belonging to the subfamily Caprinae (goat-antelopes).
- A ford.
- A fordable stream.
- a forceful blow
- the sound of such a blow; a thud
- to strike or smash (into) something with great force or impact
- A blow; a hit; a variation of whop.
- the curlew.
- To strike hard and suddenly.
- To throw oneself quickly, or by an abrupt motion; to turn suddenly.
- Which thing, event, circumstance, etc.:
- That; which; who.
- That which; those that; the thing that.
- In some manner or degree; in part; partly; usually followed by with.
- Used to introduce each of two coordinate phrases or concepts; both…and.
- Which; which kind of.
- How much; how great (used in an exclamation).
- Something; thing; stuff.
- The identity of a thing, as an answer to a question of what.
- Something that is addressed by as opposed to a person, addressed by
- To make ashamed; to embarrass; to destroy the self-possession of, as by exciting suddenly a consciousness of guilt, mistake, or inferiority; to disconcert; to discomfit.
- To lose self-possession; to become ashamed.
- To regard with horror or detestation; to shrink back with shuddering from; to feel excessive repugnance toward; to detest to extremity; to loathe.
- To fill with horror or disgust.
- To turn aside or avoid; to keep away from; to reject.
- To protest against; to reject solemnly.
- To shrink back with horror, disgust, or dislike; to be contrary or averse; definition.
- Differ entirely from.
- A unit of measurement in the centimeter-gram-second scale used to measure conductance.
- A unit of electrical resistance equal to one billionth of an ohm (10-9 ohms), used in the centimeter-gram-second system of units.
- A spicy and salty pickle in Indian cuisine.
- The sound of a sneeze.
- dandruff (or similar condition)
- In a gushing state.
- In or to the front; in advance; onward.
- In the direction one is facing or moving.
- In or for the future.
- At an earlier time.
- Having progressed more.
- In a heap; huddled together.
- name, variant of Ahmed.
- of Arabic origin.
- name, variant of Ahmad.
- of Arabic origin.
- at the hull of a ship
- Having the sails furled and the helm lashed alee, as during a storm.
- A city in south Iran, capital of the Khuzestan Province.
- The first letter of the Proto-Canaanite alphabet, and its descendants in descended Semitic scripts, such as Phoenician Aleph Aramaic Syriac Hebrew and Arabic
- Resembling or characteristic of ale.
- An Egyptian singer or dancing-girl used for entertainment; a dancing-girl, a prostitute.
- Nigh; near; close by (to).
- Nigh; near.
- Sapsucking pest insect of the superfamily Aphidoidea; an aphidian.
- Resembling or characteristic of an ape.
- one who has attained enlightenment; a Buddhist saint
- one of the stages of the ascetic's spiritual evolution, when all passions (anger, ego, deception, greed, attachment, hatred and ignorance) are destroyed; arhanta
- Any of various medical remedies.
- Money or some other valuable item given to evidence a contract; a pledge or earnest.
- An early Welsh bishop and saint
- A large, shallow, oval dish used for serving food.
- the head of the Assyrian pantheon, later identified with Anshar
- the city of Assur
- a common given name among Assyrian people
- grandson of Noah in Genesis
- Noble; illustrious
- A chief or lord.
- A prince or noble.
- A kind of tamarisk native to northern Africa and the Middle East, planted widely elsewhere as a shade tree and a windbreak due to its tolerance of heat and of alkaline soils, but tending to become invasive outside of its native range.
- one of the Gigantes
- A peninsula in Greece containing Mount Athos
- anything whatever, any part.
- whit, the smallest part, iota.
- The digit zero as the decade in years. For example, aught-nine for 1909 or 2009.
- At all, in any degree, in any respect.
- Of importance or consequence (in the phrase "of aught").
- Esteem, respect.
- Property; possession
- Duty; place; office
- to own, possess
- to owe, be obliged or obligated to
- possessed of
- Washed by the waves or tide; said of a rock or strip of shore, or of an anchor, etc., when flush with the surface of the water, so that the waves break over it.
- Covered, overspread.
- The first principle of metals, that is, mercury, which was formerly supposed to exist in all metals, and to be extractable from them.
- The universal remedy of Paracelsus.
- A portable coffer or chest with a rounded lid covered in leather, garnished with nails, once used for the transport of clothes or other personal luggage. It was the original portmanteau.
- A dwarf-wall of plain masonry, carrying the roof of a cathedral or church and masked or hidden behind the balustrade.
- An ancient city and centre of Buddhism, Islam, and Zoroastrianism and capital of Bactria.
- One of the 34 provinces in Afghanistan, Balkh Province.
- A general strike, shutdown, or other form of protest used in South Asia in which a substantial portion of the population stays home and does not report to work.
- A place of shelter for cattle.
- A bank; a sandbank.
- A field or patch of ground lying near a stream; the dale in which a stream flows.
- The process of baking.
- The quantity of bread or other baked goods baked at one time.
- A quantity of anything produced at one operation.
- A group or collection of things of the same kind, such as a batch of letters or the next batch of business.
- A set of data to be processed with one execution of a program.
- A bread roll.
- A graduating class.
- To aggregate things together into a batch.
- To handle a set of input data or requests as a batch process.
- Of a process, operating for a defined set of conditions, and then halting.
- To live as a bachelor temporarily, of a married man or someone virtually married.
- An enclosed public swimming pool; originally a place having individual cubicles where people without bathrooms could have a bath.
- The shore of a body of water, especially when sandy or pebbly.
- A horizontal strip of land, usually sandy, adjoining water.
- The loose pebbles of the seashore, especially worn by waves; shingle.
- To run aground on a beach.
- To run (something) aground on a beach.
- To bathe (with warm liquid); foment.
- To dry or heat (unseasoned) wood for the purpose of straightening it.
- Cannabis, especially as used in the Indian subcontinent.
- that is common in many ethnicities in India.
- Traditionally among Brahmins, a Brahmin who has learned all the four Vedas.
- A measure of land in India, varying from a third of an acre to an acre.
- A feeling of boredom and no motivation; depression.
- A black tea from China. Originally referred to a high quality tea, now refers to a lower-grade tea.
- impetuous or rash
- insensitive or tactless
- impudent or shameless
- A rash or eruption; a sudden or transient fit of sickness.
- brittle, as wood or vegetables
- Leaf litter of small leaves and little twigs as found under a hedge.
- Broken and angular rock fragments underlying alluvial deposits.
- Broken fragments of ice.
- An endangered burrowing, nocturnal bird, Pterodroma cahow, from Bermuda; the
- The act of seizing or capturing.
- The act of catching an object in motion, especially a ball.
- The act of noticing, understanding or hearing.
- The game of catching a ball.
- A find, in particular a boyfriend or girlfriend or prospective spouse.
- Something which is captured or caught.
- A stopping mechanism, especially a clasp which stops something from opening.
- A hesitation in voice, caused by strong emotion.
- A concealed difficulty, especially in a deal or negotiation.
- A crick; a sudden muscle pain during unaccustomed positioning when the muscle is in use.
- A fragment of music or poetry.
- A state of readiness to capture or seize; an ambush.
- A crop which has germinated and begun to grow.
- A type of strong boat, usually having two masts; a ketch.
- A type of humorous round in which the voices gradually catch up with one another; usually sung by men and often having bawdy lyrics.
- The refrain; a line or lines of a song which are repeated from verse to verse.
- The act of catching a hit ball before it reaches the ground, resulting in an out.
- A player in respect of his catching ability; particularly one who catches well.
- The first contact of an oar with the water.
- A stoppage of breath, resembling a slight cough.
- Passing opportunities seized; snatches.
- A slight remembrance; a trace.
- To capture, overtake.
- To capture or snare (someone or something which would rather escape).
- To entrap or trip up a person; to deceive.
- To marry or enter into a similar relationship with.
- To reach (someone) with a strike, blow, weapon etc.
- To overtake or catch up to; to be in time for.
- To discover unexpectedly; to surprise (someone doing something).
- To travel by means of.
- To become pregnant. (Only in past tense or as participle.)
- To seize hold of.
- To grab, seize, take hold of.
- To take or replenish something necessary, such as breath or sleep.
- To grip or entangle.
- To be held back or impeded.
- To engage with some mechanism; to stick, to succeed in interacting with something or initiating some process.
- To have something be held back or impeded.
- To make a grasping or snatching motion (at).
- Of fire, to spread or be conveyed to.
- To grip (the water) with one's oars at the beginning of the stroke.
- To germinate and set down roots.
- To contact a wave in such a way that one can ride it back to shore.
- To handle an exception.
- To intercept.
- To seize or intercept a object moving through the air (or, sometimes, some other medium).
- To seize (an opportunity) when it occurs.
- To end a player's innings by catching a hit ball before the first bounce.
- To play (a specific period of time) as the catcher.
- To receive (by being in the way).
- To be the victim of (something unpleasant, painful etc.).
- To be touched or affected by (something) through exposure.
- To be infected by (an illness).
- To spread by infection or similar means.
- To receive or be affected by (wind, water, fire etc.).
- To acquire, as though by infection; to take on through sympathy or infection.
- To be hit by something.
- To serve well or poorly for catching, especially for catching fish.
- To get pregnant.
- To take in with one's senses or intellect.
- To grasp mentally: perceive and understand.
- To take in; to watch or listen to (an entertainment).
- To reproduce or echo a spirit or idea faithfully.
- To seize attention, interest.
- To charm or entrance.
- To attract and hold (a faculty or organ of sense).
- To obtain or experience
- A 20th century spelling variant of Cathy, diminutive of the female given name Catherine.
- name and of its variant forms, also used as a formal given name in the 20th century.
- To toss up the head frequently, as a horse to avoid the restraint of the bridle.
- To not broadcast a medal-winning or otherwise memorable or crucial figure skating performance. This only occurs in a live broadcast because the network has to decide which programs to show and which to cut in the interest of time. If a skater is low in the rankings and several big names are set to skate later, that performance may be cut.
- The inedible parts of a grain-producing plant.
- By extension, any excess or unwanted material, resource, or person; anything worthless.
- Loose material, e.g. small strips of aluminum foil, dropped from aircraft specifically to interfere with radar detection.
- Straw or hay cut up fine for the food of cattle.
- Light jesting talk; banter; raillery.
- To use light, idle language by way of fun or ridicule; to banter.
- To make fun of; to turn into ridicule by addressing in ironical or bantering language; to quiz.
- A fungus, Inonotus obliquus, found in over-the-counter medical and nutritional treatments and as an ingredient in herbal tea.
- The large spiral shell of several species of sea conch, much used in making bangles, especially
- To eat noisily; to champ or chomp
- To sing, especially without instruments, and as applied to monophonic and pre-modern music.
- To sing or intone sacred text.
- To utter or repeat in a strongly rhythmical manner, especially as a group.
- Type of singing done generally without instruments and harmony.
- A short and simple melody, divided into two parts by double bars, to which unmetrical psalms, etc., are sung or recited. It is the most ancient form of choral music.
- Twang; manner of speaking; a canting tone.
- A repetitive song, typically an incantation or part of a ritual.
- A narrow lane or passage between houses in a town.
- To work by the day, without being a regularly hired servant; to do small jobs; to char.
- Charcoal; coke.
- A pointed stick, which when placed with the point against another piece of wood, and spun rapidly in alternate directions with the aid of attached cords, produces enough heat by friction to create a fire; a fire-drill.
- A wine glass.
- A variety of hunting bird.
- To reduce by strong heat, as to produce charcoal or coke; to calcine.
- To make a grating sound.
- An object, act or words believed to have magic power (usually carries a positive connotation).
- The ability to persuade, delight or arouse admiration; often constructed in the plural.
- A quantum number of hadrons determined by the quantity of charm quarks & antiquarks.
- A small trinket on a bracelet or chain, etc., traditionally supposed to confer luck upon the wearer.
- seduce, persuade or fascinate someone or something.
- To use a magical charm upon; to subdue, control, or summon by incantation or supernatural influence.
- To protect with, or make invulnerable by, spells, charms, or supernatural influences.
- To make music upon.
- To subdue or overcome by some secret power, or by that which gives pleasure; to allay; to soothe.
- The mixed sound of many voices, especially of birds or children.
- A flock, group (especially of finches).
- A map.
- A map illustrating the geography of a specific phenomenon.
- A navigator's map.
- A systematic non-narrative presentation of data.
- A tabular presentation of data; a table.
- A diagram.
- A graph.
- A record of a patient's diagnosis, care instructions, and recent history.
- A ranked listing of competitors, as of recorded music.
- A written deed; a charter.
- A subspace of a manifold used as part of an atlas
- To draw a chart or map of.
- To draw or figure out (a route or plan).
- To record systematically.
- To appear on a hit-recording chart.
- Sad; sorrowful; grievous.
- Disposed to cherish with care; careful.
- Cautious; wary; shy.
- Sparing; not lavish; not disposed to give freely.
- A deep, steep-sided rift, gap or fissure; a gorge or abyss.
- A large difference of opinion.
- A small South American subspecies of tiger cat ( native to Argentina and Paraguay.
- A type of residential tenement building found in India, typically for poor working-class people.
- singular of, i.e. nonstandard version of chews.
- A suburban village in Sutton on the border of London and Surrey
- Trade; traffic; chaffer; chaffering.
- A market; marketplace.
- A low price; a bargain.
- Cheapness; lowness of price; abundance of supply.
- Low and/or reduced in price.
- Of poor quality.
- Of little worth.
- Underhand or unfair.
- Ungenerous; stingy, mean (UK), tightfisted, excessively frugal.
- To trade; traffic; bargain; chaffer; ask the price of goods; cheapen goods.
- To bargain for; chaffer for; ask the price of; offer a price for; cheapen.
- To buy; purchase.
- To sell.
- To violate rules in order to gain advantage from a situation.
- To be unfaithful to one's spouse or partner.
- To manage to avoid something even though it seemed unlikely.
- To deceive; to fool; to trick.
- To beguile.
- Someone who cheats (informal: cheater).
- An act of deception or fraud; that which is the means of fraud or deception; a fraud; a trick; imposition; imposture.
- The weed cheatgrass.
- A card game where the goal is to have no cards remaining in a hand, often by telling lies.
- A hidden means of gaining an unfair advantage in a computer game, often by entering a cheat code.
- a capital city of Chiba prefecture, Japan.
- A loud sound.
- A skirmish, a hostile encounter.
- a match; a game between two sides.
- An angry argument
- Opposition; contradiction; such as between differing or contending interests, views, purposes etc.
- A combination of garments that do not look good together, especially because of conflicting colours.
- An instance of restarting the game after a "dead ball", where it is dropped between two opposing players, who can fight for possession.
- to make a loud clash
- to come into violent conflict
- to argue angrily
- to not look good together.
- to coincide, to happen at the same time, thereby rendering it impossible to attend all.
- to face each other in an important game.
- An automobile, airplane, or other vehicle accident.
- A computer malfunction that is caused by faulty software, and makes the system either partially or totally inoperable.
- A loud sound as made for example by cymbals.
- A sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
- A comedown of a drug.
- A group of rhinoceroses.
- quick, fast, intensive, impromptu
- To collide with something destructively, fall or come down violently.
- To severely damage or destroy something by causing it to collide with something else.
- (via gatecrash) To attend a social event without invitation, usually with unfavorable intentions.
- To accelerate a project or a task or its schedule by devoting more resources to it.
- To make or experience informal temporary living arrangements.
- To give, as a favor.
- To lie down for a long rest, sleep or nap, as from tiredness or exhaustion.
- To terminate extraordinarily.
- To cause to terminate extraordinarily.
- To experience a period of depression and/or lethargy after a period of euphoria, as after the euphoric effect of a psychotropic drug has dissipated.
- To hit or strike with force
- Plain linen.
- Calculated to arrest attention; ostentatiously fashionable; showy.
- To remove the ash from.
- The capital of Bangladesh.
- A daughter of Jacob and Leah.
- name of biblical origin. Alternative form of Dina.
- a town in north Surrey, England.
- A former Hebrew unit of dry volume (about 23
- The leaves of an orchid (Angraecum fragrans) of the islands of Bourbon and Mauritius, used in France as a substitute for Chinese tea.
- A pink and grey species of cockatoo, Eolophus roseicapilla, native to Australia.
- A fool, an idiot.
- To drop from a high place upon sharp stakes or hooks as a punishment.
- A form of plaster of Paris formerly used in Persia
- An ancient Hebrew unit of weight and currency equal to one twentieth of a shekel.
- Having a ghastly appearance; weird.
- An evil spirit or monster; a ghoul.
- form of: a steep ravine leading to the sea
- A hero or champion, especially as a Muslim against non-Muslims; often used as a title.
- To grind (one's teeth) in pain or in anger.
- To grind between the teeth.
- To run away
- A male given name.
- of, or relating to the deepest parts of the ocean
- a Muslim who has memorized the whole Qur'an
- An indigenous people of the Northwest Coast of North America who live primarily in British Columbia and Alaska.
- The indigenous language of this people.
- A city in northern Israel.
- Of a person, having a lot of hair on the body.
- Of an animal, having a lot of fur.
- Of a body part other than the head, having hair growing from it.
- Difficult, complex, intricate, or intimidating.
- An official of a Muslim court, of varied importance, initially controlling access to the caliph, but later very powerful; a chamberlain.
- One who has participated in a hajj.
- A Muslim or Arab.
- a common spelling variant of Hayley.
- name, popular in the US in the 1990s and the 2000s.
- Any of several places in the US and Canada named after persons with the surname.
- A rare spelling variant of Hallie, diminutive of the female given name Harriet.
- A confection usually made from crushed sesame seeds and honey. It is a traditional dessert in India, the Mediterranean, the Balkans, and the Middle East.
- name used by Muslims.
- name used by Muslims.
- Resembling ham.
- Amateurish; characterized by overacting.
- of a hamstring injury.
- A hamster.
- A rich goblet, especially one used on state occasions.
- A non-Hawaiian, usually specifically a Caucasian.
- by accident or luck
Possible word length